What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of ADD/ADHD include:
- Training of self-regulation techniques to recognise lack of focus and what to do about it
- Self-awareness tools for reducing stress and controlling energy levels
- Speech and hearing skills
- Balance and co-ordination improvement
- How to develop and maintain relationships with others
- Time management and organisation skills
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator
If you or a loved one is experiencing some or all of these issues, find out how you can master your attention and unlock your potential; call Margot today on 04 478 2208 (or 021 673 119) or email Wellington Learning SolutionsWellington Learning Solutions to arrange a free initial consultation with a licensed Davis facilitator.